Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spring Signs

It is not even Christmas yet and I'm full steam ahead with spring. Perhaps it is to relieve some of the Christmas tention that goes along with the season. I'm in the process of completing my spring line of garden signs. These are the only 3 I had last year and they were very good sellers. Hope this year brings the same or even more.




There is one for each season, Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter. Alot of customers like to buy the set.


I like this one. It is so cheery on a gloomy summer day.


This one I made for my brother. I have one and my mom does too, but they are both on a stake. Cannot wait to see what my imagination comes up this year.
You can also visit my website to view more selection www.yesterdayscountryandprimdecor.com
Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,
    I have checked out your website and I must say I am very impressed with your selection and pricing on your signs! I will definitely be placing an order with you after the first of the year when my finances are in better shape! LOL! The only problem I am having is deciding which sign to buy ~ I love them all!! You do great work!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete