Monday, December 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas is.....


A GREENHOUSE

Yes, I have asked santa for a greenhouse. Whether he comes through or not is yet to be seen. Oh the plans. I can see it now. Complete with a private patio just for me, where I can sit and relax with a cold water and a wedge of lemon after a hard day at work.
Okay back to reality. It would never be just myself. I would have 3 little helpers right on my heels. And you know I probably would not have it any other way. I love my kids and love having them around and teaching them what my mom and grannie taught me.
So in less then two weeks we will see what Santa has in store for me. Till then I will continue dreaming.




6 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I would love a greenhouse as well, I could put that to good use. Hope Santa comes through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Santa for one also. I even have a spot for it. I have a better chance getting a pony

    Merry Christmas
    jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dream! I used to dream about a little conservatory when we were building our house. No, I didn't get it. But the process of dreaming, itself, was good. If I win a lottery, I'll have a conservatory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your greenhouse! Yes, the years go by so quickly. My own three little helpers are grown and gone from home now - How i miss them! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you get your greenhouse I loved mine so much when I was offerred another one my husband built it on to the back of the original and I am even more in my eliment. Don't get it too small the bigger the better.

    ReplyDelete