Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Blah's

Oh boy, it has hit me.  The Winter Blah's.  The recent snowstorm that hit yesterday sure is  not helping matters.  For awhile I thought maybe spring was just around the corner.  The days are getting longer, the snow is melting the sun is shining and then the snow starts falling and falling and falling.  I cannot even take a picture of it I'm so blahhed.  Not sure why I am, the seeds are coming in the mail daily, the new seedlings are doing fantastic and I'm even growing some things I've never tried before and still I'm in the winter blues.  So how do I get myself out.  Not sure but I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.  Some of those seedlings need to go into their bigger pots.  Please spring come soon! How I ache to have this again.

1 comment:

  1. We in Ohio feel your pain. LOL! Ugh this has been just a horrible and long feeling winter. Hang in there spring will make it yet. Or jump right into summer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete